Live Shiny Celebi After 1,023 Soft Resets! (Pokémon Crystal VC). I can't believe my luck, shiny Celebi is already mine!!! This is a shiny I never thought I'd be able to hunt for, but with Pokémon Crystal's release on Virtual Console, the GS Ball is obtainable in the game and Celebi can be hunted completely legitimately!
How to change the time in Pokémon Crystal:
1. On the title screen, press and hold Down, Select, and B.
2. Release Down and B, but keep Select held down.
3. Press Left and Up.
4. Release Select, Left, and Up. A screen will pop up asking if you want to reset the clock.
5. Enter the password. To find out what your password is, use this website: http://www.psypokes.com/gsc/timechange.php
6. Change the clock to whatever you want! Remember, you must set it at least 24 hours forward to skip the wait for Kurt to analyze the GS Ball.
Follow me on Twitter for updates and stuff: https://twitter.com/YourFriedBread
Tags: Live Shiny Celebi After 1,023 Soft Resets! (Pokémon Crystal VC), pokemon, shiny pokemon, live shiny pokemon, live shiny, shiny celebi, live shiny celebi, pokemon crystal, pokemon crystal shiny, live shiny pokemon crystal, shiny celebi crystal, pokemon crystal virtual console, full odds, full odds shiny, live shiny full odds, 1/8192, shiny legendary pokemon, shiny hunting, pokemon shiny hunting, live shiny hunting, full odds shiny hunting, shiny celebi virtual console, shiny celebi event, legit shiny celebi, yourfriedbread